Friday, December 23, 2011

Gift Cards Sets for the Office




I can finally share my BIG project I've been working on for the last few weeks.  I made gift card sets for the office.  I made 13 sets, 8 cards in each set...do the math, whew!   Everyone loved their sets.  It all started last year, when I would collect my Starbucks coffee sleeves....I made the office all "Thanks a Latte" cards.  Well, what the little monster I created, because low and behold, all throughout this year I'd find a sleeve or two on my desk....was that a HINT OR WHAT that they wanted more again this year??!!


So away I went, and began the mass production of Thanks A Latte cards.   I also wanted  to add a few of my other cards this year, so I added a few of the "Sending Some Sunshine, Laughter, and Hugs cards.

And last but not least I added a Christmas Card


Then I wrapped the set all up into a nice wood box with some raffia ribbon. I think they turned out to be a nice gift card set.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been busy!!! What a great job you did :) I love my little penguin card :) And I bet everyone loves their little gift sets!! Way to go :) Merry Christmas!!!

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!