Monday, March 19, 2012

Thanks A Latte

Yes, two posts from me in one night, WOW!
The few of my blog followers who have been following me since Christmas, will recall I had made cards sets for the office for their Christmas gifts. The main card I made was a "Thanks A Latte" card using the coffee cup sleeve from Starbucks
I need to make two card sets for two of the gals in my office who took care of things for me last month when I was on vacay.  The coffee cup sleeves keep mysteriously ending up on my desk. Could this a sign they'd like more Thanks A Latte cards, I'm thinking so.
I used my new toys from Emma over at My Creative Time,  Her coffee break set is just the greatest.  And I can't wait to make more cards using the set. 
The stamp "Thanks A Latte" came from a stash I had gotten at Joann Fabric and Crafts a while back.


Die cut for the cup and the sleeve - the cup has coordinating stamp to outline the cup.  And I just love the stamp that comes with the set, Caution - Very Hot! (there's also another stamp with your choice of Tall, Grande, Venti - not shown here) I was lucky enough to have my "thanks a latte" stamp fit her sleeve die. Emma's products work great with what I have in my stash. 
I pop dotted the cup, so it stood out.  Simply -Thanks A Latte!

That's all for tonight, movie time!
Chao for now! --C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!