Friday, March 23, 2012

We're The Perfect Blend



So I'm shopping over at Michael's a few weeks ago and I see this paper set....

....and first thing that comes to my mind is a co-worker.  She LOVES animal prints.  I just had to buy the paper, even not know exactly what I was going to make for her.  I set the paper aside and knew one day something will come to mind.

Then just last week, I received my Coffee Break set from Emma over at My Creative Time and I dug through my stash of sentiment stamps and this is what I came up with.

We're the perfect blend - that goes with coffee right?!

I thought Emma's Oval Stitched Die would work great for this card.  If you haven't decided on which dies to get from Emma, I definitely recommend the Oval Stitched Die, I have used it so much and all her stamps coordinate with it, AND I have found a lot in my old stash work well too.  

Then I used Emma's dies from her new release Coffee Break and cut out two coffee cups and added two different prints - they blend - get it :0 


I stamped the printed paper with the coordinating stamp from Emma's set and then cut it out along the black stamp line. I then just cut off the 'cap' portion of the stamp off and glued the printed paper onto the cup.  Very easy!

I made a 5 card set and each card is different.  I used coordinating ribbon to accent each card. 



I just loved how these cards turned out.  I'm going to link them up to Emma's Link Up Par-Tea

That's it for today.  Chao for now! --C

1 comment:

  1. Way to go my friend!!! They look great! I think I can officially say that you are addicted!! hee hee...I'm so glad you joined in on the Cricut and MCT fun! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!