Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Harvest -

Hello my crafty friends! It's been a long time.  I have to tell you, it's not feeling like fall down here on the river, we're still doing 90's. 

Today, I'd like to share a card I'm entering into the Peachy Keen Challenge Anything Goes. Click HERE for all the fun.


I used stamps from PKSC-22 October 2013 stamp set.   Then I used a puncher and punched out several different colors of branches.  Added a hemp bow and a golden/copper flower charm. VIOLA!
That's it for today, short n sweet.  --C

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you've used the MS branch punch! So creative! Thanks for joining us in the PKS: Anything Goes Challenge! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh! What a smashing way to fill that box! LOVE the idea of the branches Christine. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job with your card, I LOVE the colors!!!!Thanks for joining us in the Peachy Keen Stamps/Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it my friend! I've been wanting that punch for forever and I can't ever find it!!!! Great to see you crafting!! :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!