Monday, March 5, 2012

60's Theme Birthday Party Bouquet

Wow! It's been forever since I posted on my blog.  Believe me, it wasn't from not wanting to.  My computer crashed, family stuff happening, out of town, and catching back up at work....ugh, the life of a crafter LOL  
I have however, been online and seeing ALL the great projects everyone has been doing (I'm jealous!) Sorry if I haven't commented, I was just 'peeking' to keep in touch.
Well, let me bring you up to date with what I've been doing crafty.  I finalized the design for the 60's birthday theme invite...made 50 of 'em.  And I was in such a hurry to get them all done and to my friend, before I left town, I didn't even take pictures....imagine that! 
She liked the invites so much, she asked me to make a 60's theme center piece/bouquet.  


I made cuts from Groovy Times and Sweet Treats all at different sizing to give the piece dimension.  Hope you like it.  Stay tuned for more...I can't wait to make cards for Spring!!!!  You all have inspired me over the last few weeks. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Chao! --C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!