Monday, September 30, 2013

Wicked Birthday

Oh it's finally cooling off down here on the Colorado River! I love fall, it makes me want to craft! With that said, here's a card for a good friend whose birthday is on Halloween.  I was so glad Miss Emma over at My Creative Time created the Fright Night set and it included the phrase Have a Wicked Birthday.  Get over to her site to purchase this fun set for the holiday, HERE.

Now onto my card:
 
As I mentioned, I used MCT Fright Night set and used the sentiment Have A Wicked Birthday and stamped it in Memento Tangelo (Orange) and used clear embossing powder.  It shows up nice and shiny.


Last year I purchased Teresa Collins Chic n Scary in the Cricut Craft Room.  They had so many fun cuts I didn't get to use them all last year.  The October 31 cut was perfect for my friends birthday.


 
This cut was done at 2.258 by 2.5 then I cut a circle in white for the background.  Since this card is for  a guy, I tried really hard to keep it masculine, but still ended up adding a bow.
Hope he doesn't mind LOL
 
I'm entering this card in MCT Designer Challenge: Birthday 
 
Click HERE to enter your birthday project.   That's it for today.  Have a great day!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Fall can not get here soon enough!! Great card, love the paper and the pop or orange! You should come over and enter this at Docerela Anything Goes challenge! Deets are on my right sidebar! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So glad to see you crafting!! It's cooling off here too...yippee!!! Love your card..too fun! Miss you! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee.... Love that fun sentiment. Nice project and colors. :) New follower of yours here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME looking birthday card, LOVE it!!!Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!