Monday, December 19, 2011

Additional Christmas Cards "Affair"

Yes, I guess you could say I've been having an affair with Christmas Cards.  I had to make about 10 more to finish off my list.  So of course, I had to make a new design...here it is. 


The card is from Sweet Treats - at 5 3/4"   I used open stock paper for the back ground,and if you look closely you can see December 25  in one of the circle windows.   I stamped in silver ink, and used some ribbon to soften the edges.  The green card stock is a glossy textured paper.  Ta Dah!

That's it for today...I'm hoping to enter a few challenges, now that I have most of my own Christmas projects out of the way...but guess what, it's almost 70 degrees here today, and we're headed out on the Harley for a short ride....ahhh, to smell the fresh crisp air as we ride down the road, there's nothing quite like it!

Chao for now!
Have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!