Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ghost Poop! Halloween Treat

Well, my crafty friends, it's time to say this is my last post for Halloween and time to move onto Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

For my last Halloween Treat my friend, Shannon, asked I assist her with this idea she found on Pintrest. Being that I'm game for just about anything crafty I said I'd help her out.  This is her idea LOL

 
I used the gypsy to weld the letters for Ghost using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and Italicized them.  I moved the letters off set from each other for a 'scary' look.   I  use regular font for Poop and linked those letters straight.  I removed the center o from the O's since we were going to cover them up with google eyes.
 
 
We alternated the purple and orange for Ghost Poop just to spice it up a bit. 
 

 


 She had foam ghosts with sticker backs.  These worked really great to add to the label really fast.
Then we used two sided tape to adhere the label to the snack size baggie.
 
 
Then we added marshmallows and candy corn to the baggies.  We made 40+ of these.
Now here's the gig about these treat bags, they're for a baby shower party favor...themed Halloween. You're to come to the baby shower dressed in costume.  How fun is that!
The mom-to-be came dressed as a Pregnant Nun LOL
 
That's it for today, I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween tomorrow and your little ghosts 'n goblins have a safe evening out.  Stay tuned for upcoming Thanksgiving projects, can't wait to share them all my crafty friends.  Chao! --C
 

3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!!! What a fun theme for a baby shower!! I have a little one who's Birthday was Sunday and she always picks out Halloweenie birthday cakes!! This year it was a spider cake! Go figure! :) Thanks for sharing your cute treats!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so super cute! It sounds like a super fun party! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhh my goodness, now these are to cute, love them, great idea! LMBO love the theme for a baby shower, that is so awesome!! Sounds like a ton of fun!! tx for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love on my banner, what a ton of work that was, but it looks great so it was worth it. tc hun, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!