Wednesday, August 8, 2012

With Enough Caffine....

Can you believe all the card making I've done...I can't either...then watch, I'll have nothing for a few weeks LOL...guess you have to take advantage of some low down time when you can. 

These were some fun cards I made this past weekend...I just love this die set from Emma over at My Creative Time


I found the stamp sentiment the other day when I was on my ribbon rampage at Joann's LOL  by the way this is some more of the ribbon I found for FIFTY CENTS. 


I think for most, caffine does wonders, so this sentiment was one that I just couldn't resist.
Here's a close up of the latte cup die.
I didn't use the 'sleeve' that goes along with the cup because I wanted all the cute polka dots to show, I even used some glitter glue on a few of the dots.   For the background in brown, I ran through the Cuttle Bug using the swirls folder.  

That's it for today.  It's Hump Day and I hope you enjoy the 2nd half of your week.
Chao! --C




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!