Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just Us Girls Challenge #148 Sketch





Here I am again, entering a card into another challenge.  This challenge seemed easy for me this week, probably because I was on a mission.  A gal at work asked if I'd make a wedding card for her.

The gals over at Just Us Girls have a sketch challenge this week and when I saw it, I just knew this was going to be the sketch for the wedding card.  I think it turned out great. 


I found the really neat silver metallic ribbon at Joann's in their clearance bin...25 feet for $0.97 whoo hoo.  I thought to myself, I bet this stuff would run through the Cuddle Bug, and guess what, IT DID!
It's so shiny I had to set off to the side to take pictures otherwise my reflection was showing.


The Celebrate Congratulations ribbon is also from the clearance bin at Joann's...(went a little nuts on all the ribbon for 50 cents and 97 cents, couldn't pass it up! LOL


The flowers are cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and the leaves are cut from the Gypsy Wanderings file that comes with the Gypsy. 


The silver heart is a brad and just punched it though the flower, then I used 3 small pearl 1/2 beads in each of them.  For the statement, I cut from Elegant Edges cartridge and stamped
 {enjoy the moment}
for the sentiment. I really thought this was fitting, because, normally, you're only suppose to get married once and you should enjoy the moment...in fact, I think you should enjoy EVERY moment in your life as the best of your ability.  You never know when things are going to change...that's my philosophy!






That's it for today.  Hope you're enjoying your week.   Chao! --C



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!