This Thank You card was inspired by another card on Pinterest. Click HERE for my inspiration website for my card.
I had this idea for a while, but when I saw Emma over at My Creative Time has a new challenge and this week it's Pinterest Inspired, I just knew I needed to get this card I had in mind done!!!
Here are the details for this challenge:
1. Use Pinterest for your inspiration by making ANYTHING crafty OR even if you see CUTE cupcakes/food items you want to try, I mean ANYTHING you see HERE that inspires YOU!
2. Please put the LINK of the website where you found your inspiration on your blogs! PLEASE do NOT post the original picture of your "Inspiration", ONLY the link to their website!
3. Please link your projects HERE below this post.
4. Deadline for this challenge is on Tuesday, September 4th @ midnight!
5. Last, but certainly not least......HAVE FUN!;)
Ok, now onto my THANKS Pinterest Inspired card.
I used the Scalloped die from MCT and cut the letters from Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.
I had to use a larger size card to fit all the letters because of the size of the die.
This card size is 4 x 8.5
To make this inspired card mine, I went with black lettering and put the letters down longways for a different look. I added black card stock for dimension around the edges, and you can't see it real well in the pictures, I also scored around the edge of the white card stock.
This card was super easy, especially if you need to make a few of them and are short on time. Hope you'll join in on the fun over at Emma's MCT challenge.
Chao for now! --C