Sunday, November 20, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Christine's Creative Cards.  I'm going to stumble through this first post just trying to gather my bearings with the whole posting & blog thing.  I did my first blog hop last night, thanks to Peechy Keen Stamps and I think Emma from My Creative Time had something to do with the blog hop too. I think that's who it was for, sorry if I'm incorrect - I get corn-fused at times with these kinds of things :-)  After stumbling through the hop (yes I got lost a few times lol) and after 19 hops I finally made it all the way through. It only took me two hours....is that why they set them up for a few days....? Hmmm, I'm thinking so, a little here, a little there.  Needless to say, I really enjoyed my first blog hop I was able to check out all the great cards and projects everyone made AND was able to take a look how everyone set up their blogs. I just love all the creativeness!!!
I hope you'll join my blog and enjoy the cards and projects I have to share.
Chao for now --C

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land Christine...just cased your entire blog, your off to a great start, have fun!
    your newest follower and crafty friend Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!