Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Card #1

I couldn't decide on just one style of Christmas Card this year.  So I'm making three different ones. Although the households I send them to, will only get one (sorry) but you can view them all here. :-) .  This snowflake card I had originally made for a friends holiday party invite, but I liked it so much I thought I'd make a few for myself to send out. 
Receipe as follows:
Card Size: A2
Background cardstock Elegant Edges "Loop" @ 5 1/4"
Snowflake Accent Essentials 3 1/4"
And a little bling (optional) or you can use glitter glue, what ever suites your fancy!

Stay tuned for Christmas Cards #2 & #3 coming soon. 
Chao for now --C


2 comments:

  1. Elegant Edges is my second favorite cartridge!! This is so pretty!

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mat for your snow flakes, superb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!