Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone (or at least to my one follower)  I'm hoping this blog grows and grows as the days pass. 
I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband and our healthy lives. I'm thankful for my very close friends whom I know I can always count on no matter what. I'm thankful for having a wonderful job. Not many people can say they have a job they enjoy. Many are forced to take a job for their own circumstances.
I'm thankful for a great family and a brother who plays WORDS with me LOL
I'm thankful to live in a beautiful and great country that allows me the freedom to write a blog and make creative cards!!!
I wish you and your family and friends the very best this Thanksgiving. Let your family and friends know you're thankful for them!
Chao for now --C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!