Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Spring - 3GJ Challenge

 
 
Oh, it's been quite a long time since I've entered a 3 Girl Jam challenge.  Here are the details for this week's challenge:
 
 
April Showers w/Ribbon
we want to see all those projects with rain, water, umbrellas....anything that makes you think of April Showers
 
 
My cute little bear is cut from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge. I used fun bring springy paper for this card. And I paper pieced the umbrella for more effect, and pop dotted it.



I used lime green stain ribbon and some hemp twine for the MCT stitched buttons.  I made the banner for the sentiment and a little more ribbon.  All the paper on this card is from my scrap drawer...imagine that!

There is still plenty of time to enter 3GJ's April Showers w/ Ribbon Click HERE to enter.

Have a great day. --C

2 comments:

  1. This is super sweet! Great embossing! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love the cute bear!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog for our April Showers w/Ribbon Challenge :) We have a new challenge starting tomorrow so hope to see you play along again!
    Jessica
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!