Tuesday, April 2, 2013

For Your Baby - Peachy Challenge

 
Hello My Friends,
I'm back today with another challenge. This week it's a Peachy Keen Challenge 13-13 3D OhBaby!
Create a project using baby and make it 3D    Here are more details:
 
Peachy Keen Challenge 13-13 :: 3-D Objects :: Oh Baby!
THE CHALLENGE
Create a 3-D project pertaining to babies.
  • Design must be new
  • Design must be 3-Dimensional and have a baby theme.
  • Link up by 04/03 - 11:59 pm EST
For my entry, I decided to make a gift card holder...you can never have too many of those around. Especially when you have friends and family asking you for some LOL 
 
My sweet baby is from the PKS stamp of the month PKSC-15 March 2013  Isn't she adorbs!  I used gelly roll pens to color in the eyes and the pacifier, then topped them off with glossy accents.  I used pink chalk for the cheeks and dotted freckles with white gelly roll pen. 

For her bonnet, I cut out the one layer and pop dotted it for dimension...it made it look like her head was inside the little bonnet with some shadow at her forehead. 


The gift card holder die is from MCT and the sentiment is also from MCT More Gift Card Sentiments.

There is still a little time to get your 3D OhBaby! project into the challenge. Click HERE
That's it for today, have a great rest of the week! --C


4 comments:

  1. So cute my friend!!!! I just love that GC holder!!! Great job! And thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious!! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS, Christine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE card holder!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!