Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Peachy Keen Queen Kathy!!!

Although I only own four sets of the Peachy Keen stamps, I have to say I just LOVE them.  I couldn't miss out on this challenge and had to pay tribute to Kathy, the Queen of Peachy Keen stamps.

So here's the skinny on today's challenge:
 Peachy Keen Challenge 47 :: Sketch Challenge :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATHY!
Guidelines:
  • Design must be new, created specifically for this challenge
  • Must be a card or layout that follows the sketch provided
  • Link up by 12/19 - 11:59 pm EDT
  • Remember, you don't have to use our stamps to link up, but they are required to earn TOP PEACH!
 
For my card, I chose a 5x5 on lime green card stock.  The four blocks are from Recollections Paisley and Damask set. I alternated the two different styles in lime green in the block form.
 
 
 
The cupcake is cut from Doodlecharms cartridge.  I used plain white card stock for the base and the same lime green as the card for the frosting. And glitter paper for the candle and pop dotted it.  As for the Peachy Face, I used from the Happy Lashes Assortment.  I used red and  pink jelly roll pen to color in the mouth.
 
 
 
I had some lime green ribbon and some buttons for the final embellishments on this card.
 The sentiment is from a set bought from Joann's that fit the area perfectly. It's like the face is saying "YEA, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!"
 
 
There's still time to get into the birthday challenge, click HERE for all the details.
 
 
That's it for today, Chao for now!  --C
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute my friend! Glad to see you do the challenges :) Only 9 more days til I get there!!!!! Can't wait for the break:) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute cupcake with the Happy Lashes, The green you picked out is very pretty. Thanks for taking the time to make a card for the Peachy Keen Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That PK face goes perfectly with that cute cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and what a happy cupcake! So glad you joined us this week wishing the Peachy Queen Happy Birthday!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww very cute! thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!