Friday, April 27, 2012

Just A Note

For this card, I stuck with the same sketch as my Many Thanks card I posted yesterday,  This is the second card type in my friends set.  This card is actually like a Golden BROWN with white swirls from KI Memories - Enchanting paper pack.   I wanted to make a few cards that would not be gender specific. 

Again, I used Fiskars scallop to edge the center strip.  I also used TH felt applicators and rub/blend some copper ink onto the edges of the middle strip. I have to say it looks really cool, even though you can't really see it in the photos.

I just love this stamp, I've had it for years.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink. You can see a little of the copper ink blending on this picture.

Yes, I think she'll like these too.  :-)
Thanks, Cindy, for commenting about the photography in my recent post.  And go figure all these papers are from the same stack and took the same type of photo.  Very interesting.

Chao for now! --C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!