Sunday, April 29, 2012

Congrats Graduate 2012



My very first niece is graduating from High School this year, and has been accepted into a nursing program.  I'm so excited for her!!!! I made this Congrats Graduate card in classic black 'n white.

This card measures 3 3/4" wide and 5" in length...it opens from the bottom.
I used corrugated black card board and cut 1x1" inche squares and placed them so they were opposites to give it some depth.

I used MCT scallop and circle dies and stamped the sentiment "Congrats Graduate" from the new release All Around Everything stamp set.


The tag is cut from Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and I stamped 2012 with some loose number stamps.  I punched two small holes and tied the tag to the circle.  Used a large BLING button (what teenage girl, or I should be saying, Young Lady, doesn't like BLING, right?!)  And viola!  There you have it.

I'm entering this card into a 'new to me' challenge blog. I'm excited to be branching out and join MOJO Monday.  I've been wanting to play along, and finally had some time.  This is the sketch I followed for today's card.



I hope you enjoyed my card and post.  See you again here real soon.
Chao for now!  --C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!