Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First Time Gypsy Card -- FLOWER POWER

Hello - Can you believe it's the last day of January already?!  My, my, how time has gone by.  This last week I bought a new toy...the Gypsy!  OMGosh! I love this little machine.  For my very first project/card a friend at work wanted me to help her design a card for her 60s themed birthday party.  This is one, of a few, different designs I'm working on. 

I used the layer from the zebra key on the Create A Critter cartridge.  I fliped the second flower, and then welded the two together.  I also 'hid' the circle in the middle, I wanted a little bigger circle so I could use my Peachy Keen Face. 

Well, here it is, my first gypsy made card.  Okay, so for those of you from the 60s, I know the face isn't quite like they did  it back then...my version is Flower Power of the 21st Century!


1 comment:

  1. Super fun flower! Great peachy face!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!