Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday Bouquet

My friend is turning 30 this year and I thought it'd be nice to have a center piece for her party.  Now you might think this isn't a very colorful bouquet, and then you might think, Wow! There sure is a lot of Green and Yellow in the mix.  Well, let me tell you, I have never known a bigger fan of the Green Bay Packers!  She is all about Green Bay...yes, my crafty friends, I said SHE!  So I thought what better way to bring in 30, than with a themed bouquet of her favorite team.


All the cuts are from Sweet Treats.  Of course, lots of green and yellow paper...I added some birthday open stock paper from Joann's with a green back ground...also had a pad of foiled card stock for some foiled gold and green for a little sparkle...speaking of sparkle, can never have a project without stickles! Gotta love that Glitter! 
That's it for today...I have a lot if ideas popping into my head and hopefully I'll be entering them into some challenges.  Chao for now!  --C

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful centerpiece for your friend. I'm sure she will love it. So thoughtful of you to include her Grennbay Packers colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! This is the perfect centerpiece for a birthday party. It is so much fun. TFS!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christine...this turned out so great! I bet she LOVED it! Way to go my friend...loving your projects :)

    hugs
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!