Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday



Today's card is being entered into the Peachy Keen Connection release party challenge #1 Use Embossing.  You can use dry or heat embossing, I chose to use dry embossing for this card.

This card is measured 5x7  For the embossing, I used large dots and ran it through the Cuttle Bug. The strip of pink I ran through a crimper from Fiskars. (my newest toy)


The candles are from the January 2013 SOTM set.  I paper pieced each candle for a different look. The paper used is Lilac Ave from Kaiser Craft.  


The faces are from the PKS Sweet and Silly Face Assortment, I just love these little faces, they crack me up. I used chalk for the cheeks and the top of the flame.  On the one face with the eyes wide open,  I used white gelly roll pen, then topped it off with glossy accents.


The sentiment, Happy Belated Birthday, is also from the Jan 2013 SOTM set, I was on vacation so I totally missed her birthday.  The inside sentiment is "Hope It Was A Flamin' Good Time!" And knowing her, it WAS! 

Check out the PKS Connection challenge #1 HERE
That's it for today, stay tuned for an entry into PKS Connection challenge #2, coming soon! --C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me. Please leave a comment, I read ALL of them. Have a Crafty Day!